Highly recommend these guys! After 2 months, 2 different mechanics and no clear answers, I finally went to mobiletech and they had my issue fixed in less than 30 minutes. Mobiletech will get all of my business from here on out.
Dave and his staff are the best in the business. I have used many shops over the years, but I have finally found my forever shop. There is no job that these guys are unable to perform. Just the other day I took my car in for an oil change and Dave noticed my broken key fob and asked if I wanted a new one. I told him that for the $396 that the dealer had already quoted me that I was going to hold off. He then asked me if it was $196 would I replace it. I said yes and 15 minutes later I now have a new, working key fob. My neighbor recommended me a little over a year ago and I now look forward to going to get my car serviced now at Mobiletech. Dave told me to give him just 10% of my trust and that he would earn the other 90%. He has earned 100% of my trust in the 5 times I have been there and could not be happier.
Top notch shop and service!! Can’t recommend a better place to take your car!!!
Top Shop around, Does quality work and is awesome with customers, clear and detailed explanations and A++ workmanship, If you want your vehicle fixed right bring it to Mobiletech. No other shop in Wilmington comes even close!!!
I Highly Recommend MobileTech for all your car care needs. They guys are Amazing!! State of the art diagnostic equipment, Highly skilled technicians and the ability to cut and program car keys. This is the forever shop you have been looking for!!!
Mobiletech is the only place that I will take my car from now on, I was in a tight spot late one afternoon as they where closing and the mechanic stayed late to help me get back on the road. I tried to tip him and he refused to take my money. The staff where very knowledgeable and very helpful. I can not recommend a better place thank you for going above and beyond!
Mobile Tech is an amazing shop and it's owner Dave is also an amazing person. He cares so much and always goes a I've and beyond to take care of his clients. Kudos Dave. I'll will most def come back!!
I highly recommend MobileTech!!!! These guys really know their stuff. Foreign/Domestic/Exotic/Hybrid and Electric. This is the place the dealers send their stuff when they can't fix them!!!