A Modern facility with modern technicians for modern cars
MobileTech not only does the automotive services you’d expect to see at your average repair shop like tires, brakes, alignment, engine repairs and electrical repairs. MobileTech has so much more to offer then just your average shop. We remain on the forefront of technology and training to keep our staff on the cutting edge of the automotive industry. We include all the services and repairs you can expect from a dealership and even go further by offering services that dealerships can not offer such as module and cluster repairs and in many cases key services the dealerships can’t.
MobileTech prides its self by utilizing all of the OEM information systems and factory scan tool equipment ensuring we can repair your vehicle right the first time, every time. We even cut and program automotive keys and stock over 6,000 including all Asian, European and Domestic. Yes, even BMW & Mercedes Benz.
Our Services include but are never limited to:
- Oil Changes and Tire Rotations
- Tire Sales, mounting and balancing service
- North Carolina Safety and Emissions Inspections
- Steering and Suspension repairs including wheel Alignments
- V. Axle and Brake Services
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance including 30/60/90K mile services
- Factory module replacement and programming (so called ‘dealer only’ repairs)
- Transmission and Drive-train service, repairs and replacement
- Minor and Major engine repairs and services on foreign and domestic
- Hybrid repairs and services powered by Wilmington Hybrids!
- Key & Key Fob replacement and programming services.
- Diesel repairs and services both minor and major
- Towing, transport and recovery services
- ADAS Calibrations
- Air Conditioning Services including R1234YF
- Instrument Cluster Repairs
- Instrument Cluster Mileage Correction
- Module Cloning & Virgin Services
- Module Repairs
- BMW Retrofits
- Mercedes Benz & BMW Keys
- Transmission rebuilds
We take pride in the fact we can tell our customers that there is nothing we cannot handle. We can handle any make or any model on the road today. We specialize in Asian, European and Domestic with a focus on Acura, BMW, Chrysler, GM, Honda, Lexus, and Toyota. Our technicians have dealership experience and attend over 60 hours of continuing education at our on site one of a kind training facility here in Wilmington, N.C. that host national and international automotive professionals eager to further their careers.
Wilmington Hybrids is equipped to handle all convential and high voltage repairs your vehicle may encounter. We use only oem fluids and parts and follow the manufactuers recommended maintence and inspection intervals to ensure you vehicle last well over 300,000 miles. The services we offer meet the manufactuers and will not void the bumper to bumper or power train warranty you vehicle may have.